Brian and I were doing a bit of reflecting on the changes in Emma over the last year specifically. He was looking back at some pictures from a trip we took about a year ago and couldn't believe how little hair our little girl had. I decided it was time for a Now and Then picture adventure...
March 2010
(Grandma and Grandpa send these AWESOME glasses for Emma!)
(St. Patty's Day 2010)
Things Emma is doing now that she wasn't doing a year ago:
~Talking up a storm, she doesn't stop!
~Jumping with her feet actually leaving the floor, I think she was starting to do this a year ago, but now she finds things to jump over... like Daddy!
~ Eating all kinds of meat!
~ Not napping most days.
~ Has hair that we can actually but in barrettes, pig tails, and a pony! We're thinking maybe by her 3rd birthday in July it will be ready to cut for the first time!
~ Wants to do EVERYTHING herself, she's always been independent, but now she can voice this independence..............I wish I could say she didn't get this from us... but that would be a giant lie!
~ She has a wonderful imagination! (She took a shower in our closet the other day, went swimming at the beach on our bedroom floor, takes her baby grocery shopping almost daily, and comes up with some crazy things that Brian and I just look at one another as if to say "Where the heck did that come from!")
~She continues to be a very sweet, polite girl, that we are so proud of (most days!). It still amazes us what a terror she can be here at home and then we go out some where and she's a perfect angel (she's been like that from day one though!)
March 2009
.jpg)
(Hotel in Yuma, AZ on our way to San Diego- this is how you let a child have an ice pop in a hotel room, when its too rainy to eat it outside!)
February/March 2008
2 comments:
Wow - she really is looking like a little person now, not just a baby!! It's fun reading about her personality too!
NOT A BABY ANYMORE!!! So cute though! What a sweet girl you have!! She needs a brother or sister!! You make cute ones!!
Post a Comment