Friday, December 5, 2008

Expensive & Exciting!

So, after being in the Air Force for almost 4 years (come May anyway), Brian broke down and bought mess dress, as he has a dining out in January, and I told him if HE DIDN'T take me he'd be in BIG trouble, as we haven't been out to a formal event since our wedding!! So after trying on all the pieces for Emma and I this afternoon (and me saying what a hotty he was), and listening to him whine about how expensive it was (and I'm sure he's not done, and he'll whine every time he has to wear it), I decided it was time to get my dresses out and see if any of them fit, because if they didn't maybe I could get my mom to make them fit for me over christmas.

WELL GUESS WHAT?!?! I got into a dress that barely fit before I was pregnant! AND GUESS WHAT ELSE?!?! IT FIT! I had to work hard to get it over my hips (my husband pointed out that maybe I should have put it on over my head... jeesh, what does he think he is? SMART?!), but it didn't look bad, and my husband said it looked good!! I'm still not to my goal weight, but to have something like that VERY fitted dress fit, was awesome!!

HURRAY! We'll of course take pictures when dining out rolls around!

1 comment:

Mary said...

I want a picture!! : ) Good for you!! I bet you look adorable!!