The other day after her nap, Emma was acting very bored. I built her a fort out of a blanket, the end of the couch and her rocking chair. It was a big hit. However, she wanted me to come play in it with her. I had a meeting to go to later on that evening so I didn't want to roll around on the floor with her and get covered in dog hair. As soon as Brian got home from work (and changed out of his uniform), Emma convinced Brian to checkout her new fort. She absoluetely adores her Daddy, and thinks he's just the coolest, especialy now that he plays in forts with her!!!


(Note: Baby gets to play in the fort too! Emma must have told Brian he needed to kiss Baby in the last picture!)
Emma decided since Daddy was growing a mustache for Mustache March, she'd grow a gotee! This was also the night she ate her green beans and chicken before her noodles - something we dreamed would never happen! (She's an irish girl, she LOVED the cornbeef we had the other night!)
No comments:
Post a Comment