For all of you out there who never thought you'd see Brian with a mustache, here it is! (It's going away later tonight, as he's briefing some important people this week, and wants to look more professional.)
Just a silly story involving the mustache (hopefully I don't have payback to look forward to after sharing this story). Brian had a cold last week, and one night while we were laying in bed and he said: "The mustache has caused an increase in the number of boogers I have". He said something to the affect of the mustache is causing turbulent flow into his nose, which is causing an increase in boogers. We decided that maybe an aeronautical engineer (aka A BIG DORK) shouldn't grow a mustache!!!
I'm quite happy to see the mustache go away, I didn't particularly care for the scratchiness while kissing Brian. However, we have proven that Brian does in fact have grey hair, so I suppose overall its a good thing, because it means I'm no longer the only one with grey hair!!
4 comments:
Hey guys, Brian its ok if youre a big dork youre not the only one, I think trees, specifically how they grow, are way cool and the biological make up of dirt is fascinating. alayna i might add youre kind of a dork too, but in the cool that the rest of us are.
ha ha anyway thanks so much for sending me out a package you guys understand what its like to recieve mail from far away, and how much that can brighten your day. I really appreciate it. give your little girl a kiss and hug from me! melissa
Boy am I glad that Ryan doesn't do mustache March!! I love ya Brian but the stache needs to go!!:)
Brian
You look great. Someday you will have to grow another mustache, so your family can see it for real.
Love Monique
Mom-I don't see another mustache in his future any time soon! The wife didn't fancy the mustache much!
Post a Comment