Monday, December 21, 2009

Merry Christmas

I didn't get around to the Christmas cards this year, so here is a Christmas Present of some Emma pictures. The first few are from our Family Christmas that we did before we headed to New York. The rest of the pictures are from through out the fall. Enjoy! Merry Christmas and a appy New Year! Love, Alayna, Brian, Emma, Jake and Gus!

Emma's Princess bedding for her Big Girl bed, that she got for Christmas.

"What do you mean there aren't any more gifts to open?!"

I GUESS it is okay that there weren't any more gifts to unwrap, because this is pretty cool!!

Making Mommy & Daddy Christmas "breakfast"

2 comments:

mperry421 said...

merry christmas! she seems to have had some fun with that kitchen! i wish mine was more like hers, appliances and all. The only thing I have is a gas range. Miss you and I'll see you when I come home. I can't wait to be home next christmas! much love and hugs
-melissa

Mary said...

LOVING the crazy hair pick with the sassy look!!!