Me to Brian: "We had a pretty good day today, minus the time when I was cleaning our room, you know, like always."
Brian to Emma: "Uh oh, is this true?"
Emma to Both of us: "UH OH, I's Trouble!"
Both Brian and I burst out laughing, though I'm happy to see she's starting to realize that she did something wrong!
Its week four of Brian's ten week quarter, so things have picked up a bit, and he hasn't been home much in the evenings. He comes home for dinner and then leaves again pretty quickly after. Tonight, Emma was playing with her baby, she took him to the store to buy things to make cookies, they made cookies, they ate a pear, and then had to wash their hands because it was a juicy pear. And of course the whole time she did all of this she had to come over and narrate what she and her baby had just done.
Then randomly she took off to her room, but it was nearing bed time and sometimes she goes to get her jammies so I just listened and waited for her to come back. Down she came wearing this:
(And I thought I had a bad sense of style!!!)
My camera has a feature when its set on portrait setting it will let you know if your "model" blinked.... well guess what?! It asks just about EVERY SINGLE TIME I take Emma's picture. For whatever reason she's all about scrunching up her face and eyes! (Yes her lips are in rough shape, she won't stop picking at them)
Don't you wish you had THOSE pants and that hat to wear together?!
No comments:
Post a Comment