Last night we were watching television and while sitting Emma started to lift her leg up onto the speaker sub, and then proceeded to sit on it, and then decided to stand on it! Well, I put her down, ran to get the camera while Brian watched to make sure she didn't hurt herself, and came back and snapped this picture! And right after I put the camera down to get her down from the very unsafe balancing act, she stood there, with no hands, and a great big grin on her face as if to say: "Mom, I just don't understand the problem here!" Brian said he wouldn't have been at all surprised if she had climbed on top of the television, if we'd let her - and frankly after seeing some of the things she's tried to do, it wouldn't surprise me in the least!

So I'm sure my Dad is having a grand time laughing at me, but I ask him, "Please Dad, dont laugh too hard, Brian didn't torture you when he was a kid!"
No comments:
Post a Comment