Friday we helped our friends move from the TLF (Temporary Lodging for all you non acronym people), into their beautiful house (its a newer house here on base). Yesterday we helped them move their stuff from storage to their house. Brian and I feel like pros at moving people.
Something very exciting happened this weekend... at least I thought so! I tried to put on my pants that I wore before getting pregnant and THEY ACTUALLY FIT!!! I got them on and ran in the office to show Brian. He of course asked if I could sit in them and I actually can! (Before we went to Vegas I tried a pair on and could get them on but definetely couldn't sit in them yet!) I wouldn't say the pants look great on, but at least there is progress! My friend Blair wasnt kidding when she said "10 months on 10 months off". A step in the right direction, and motivation for me to continue working at it!
Our baby girl had her 3/4 year birthday on Friday! Brian and I can't believe how fast the time has gone by! I was sorting her clothes and organizing her closet yesterday and was flabergasted by how much shes grown. WOW! Brian was looking at some of her "little" Emma pictures this weekend and he was blown away by how much she's grown and changed! Baby Girl we love you!
Below is a picture of Emma wearing a dress my Mom had knitted for me when I was a baby girl. The first picture she didn't look too thrilled (she's been kinda grumpy, waiting for more teeth).
She has another tooth on the way! I can see the white of the tooth right under the skin on the top, next to her new tooth. The new tooth has come in a bit more and looks very funny because its all alone up there on its own! Her favorite thing to do is grind the teeth together. Its a terrible noise, and I cant figure out why she would keep doing it! Oh well!
No comments:
Post a Comment