My Mom's Birthday is today! I didn't get engaged this year, or move, or go to school, or all those other fun things of done around my Mom's birthday is the past! However, we are flying to Vermont tomorrow - how awesome of a daughter am I, to have my family fly to Vermont to celebrate her birthday? Okay so maybe that isn't the real reason we're going, but I'd say its still pretty cool!
And then to top it all off, as a birthday present to herself, my Mom is flying out here the end of September she's going to come out here and stay with Emma and I while Brian is in England. Originally he was supposed to be gone from the day after we got back from vacation until the end of September, minus a day here or there between trips, but that fell through, and I still get to have my Mom come for a visit!
Anyway, now that I completely got off the subject of my Mom's birthday, I'll rope myself back in!
Happy Birthday Mom! You're such a wonderful Mom, and woman, and you should be proud of who you are and what you've accomplished in your years of life, after all raising me took up some of those years, and if I do say so myself you did a pretty darn good job! You are, though you won't admit it to yourself, a VERY strong woman, and have been an inspiration to many around you, especially the last three years! Who else decides once they get their kids through school, to go to school themselves?! Just so you can help kids who need someone to love them, and believe in them when no one else will! I love that I can call you every single day, and it doesn't bug you, that somedays I can call you 3, 4, 5, sometimes even 6 times a day, and you still answer the phone every time! I love how you spoil Emma crazy, well and Brian, Jake, Gus and I too! (Side note: Jake knows when a package comes from my Mom, and the look on his face if there isn't anything in that package for him, would break anyone's heart!)
Happy Birthday Mom! I hope you have a fabulous day!!
1 comment:
Aren't moms the BEST!! Tell her Happy Birthday from me!! Have fun in Vermont!!
Post a Comment