Monday, August 25, 2008

Remeber when you were a kid?!

So, you remember when you were a kid and your Mom told you it was time to go through your clothes, or your toys and get rid of or at the very least pack stuff up that was too small, or you'd out grown?

Well, Emma has totally grown out of her 9 months clothes, her head has too many brians, and just won't fit through them any more, and some of her 12 month stuff has gotten very short. So this weekend I decided to go through and box up some more clothes, and while I was at it take batteries out of some toys that had been put away. Who knew that an almost 14 month old could get upset about such things!!! BUT she most certainly did. She kept stealing clothes and would sit on them so I couldn't put them in the boxes, she'd steal toys and walk off to some other part of the house with them.

The weird thing was, I somehow managed to have more room in her closet after putting more stuff in it, then I did when I started! I just must be really good at cramming a lot of stuff into a very small space, as the other half of Emma's closet has our winter stuff that we might just need some day, and all of our luggage, as well as Brian's remote controlled plane.

I remember when we moved into this house how happy Brian and I were at all the storage space, well two years later we seem to have run out of storage space, and its a constant puzzle everytime we have to find a new storage spot for something. We were just talking about how we loved our place in New Jersey, and now we can't ever imagine how we fit there! Though that was two dogs, and a child ago!!

1 comment:

mperry421 said...

running out of space with a child and two dogs i cant understand why such a think would happen: especially coming from a pack rat: tee hee hee: anyway love you and miss you have fun at camp sending a grampy hug your way