Tuesday, September 22, 2009

A Good Laugh!

A few years back this ventriloquist tried out for America's Got Talent. Brian and I totally fell in love with him from his first audition. Turns out his name is Terry Fador and not only is he an incredible ventriloquist, but his impressions are spot on and he can sing better than most people who are currently playing on the radio these days.

We were in Target the other day getting a Birthday present for my brother (who turns 24 tomorrow!!) and we saw that he has a DVD out of his show in Vegas. It was $10 so Brian and I decided what the heck.

We haven't finished watching the DVD yet, but I would say it was totally worth our $10. I haven't laughed that hard in ages- and I live with a two year old who makes me laugh multiple times a day, and pretty hard on many occasions.

So if you're in need of a good laugh (rolling on the floor kind of laughing), then go netflix Terry Fador: Live From Vegas. There's a sketch where he comes out dressed as Michael Jackson, and just to show he's human mixes up the voices between Michael Jackson and the puppet he's talking with- it brought tears to my eyes I was laughing soo hard. Even if you're not in need of a good laugh, if you want to hear some great music and see some great talent it is totally worth your time!

No comments: