Wednesday, September 9, 2009

My Dear Emma

Dear Sweet Emma:
You challenge Mommy and Daddy an awful lot these days. We've said many times that God was very smart when he created two year olds, amidst the getting into trouble and not listening, you have your very cute moments where you make us laugh and smile. When I asked you yesterday what color something was you told me "Orange Juice", yes Baby girl it was orange just like Orange Juice. When we asked you to try your squash tonight, the faces you made were priceless, Mommy and Daddy both had to look away and laugh. Thank you for telling me when you've pooped, and showing me, and that its "STINKY", I just wish you wouldn't use soo many wipes, especially because you don't ever seem to ACTUALLY wipe your bum! I'm glad you don't need diapers any more, however I wish that when you sit on the toilet you'd pull your underwear and clothes down low enough so you don't pee on them. Thank you for bringing Daddy a screwdriver when he asks for one, we just wish you wouldn't touch his tools unless we are helping you or he asks you to bring him something specific. We love that you like to "Cheers" EVERYTHING - Popsicles, cups, tea cups, carrots and parsnips, everything. Your animal noises make us laugh. Your love for Gussy warms our hearts. Your complete and total adoration and obsession with Daddy makes us both so happy, though just once when Mommy asks who do you love Emma? I wish you'd say Mommy! It cracks me up when we ask you what something is called and you insist its Emma. I love when we pull the camera out and you start chanting CHEESE with a big goofy face! I'm glad that you know when you've done something wrong, I just wish you wouldn't do it.

Thank you for bringing sooo much joy to our lives. We wish you're free spirit would just get into a little less trouble, although when it does, Mommy will just look at the adorable pictures and remember just how cute and special you are.
Love,
Mommy

Fire Pit+ Marshmallows+Chocolate+Graham Crackers = VERY Happy Bohans!






Gus is a totally and completely a different dog than he was in New Mexico. Gus just needed some space to run and play and was sick of the desert just as much as the rest of us!


What Happens when the contents of Mommy and Daddy's closet are all over the house?! Emma dressed up in many of Mommy's scarves! It kept her out of trouble for a few minutes!

Daddy's Helper:















Fancy Shoes + Crazy Socks = 1 very happy Emma


We Thought this was a towel, after several nights of it not really drying Emma, Brian looked at the tag and its actually a blanket! OOPS! Still super cute!



We took Labor Day off (well at least part of the day) From House Projects and went to a very beautiful arboretum. Emma loved smelling the flowers.

We were in Toy R Us getting Emma the Tool Set seen in the earlier pictures and I saw this costume. I looked at the price, looked and Brian and we decided it was worth the money. We got it home and tried it on her and it again confirmed it was worth the money. So here is an early preview of Emma's Halloween Custom! (She does this EVERY time she see's a Tigger ANY WHERE!)

2 comments:

mperry421 said...

is that little girl giving you a run for your money? she sure is cute but i can see how she would make a great big mess and then look up at you with a shit-eatin grin on her face. yea that seems very possible. hope all is well enjoying your new house?
-melissa

Mary said...

I heart Emma!! She is a doll!! Love the pictures!!