Saturday, March 29, 2008

Day 5 - Imperial Palace, Venitian, Treasure Island, Caesars Palace & The Bellagio

Wednesday night we decided would be our family night. We headed to Imperial Palace for dinner and ate at this very small (for Vegas) Chinese restruant. After dinner we walked down to the Venetian (I told Brian I want him to take me to Venice), walked across the street by Treasure Island, and through Caesars Palace (which is HUGE!), and finially ended the evening walking through the Bellagio, Brian walking out of the Bellagio with $100 which he won of the slots, and watching the fountians in front of the Bellagio at night.

The Venetian


Thats right they even had Gondola Rides

The Ceiling was painted to look like the sky



Caesar's Palace



FAO Schwartz

Emma loved her first trip here. She squeeled and giggled the whole way through the store.

The Bellagio Conservatory

The Ceiling of the Bellagio Lobby

(Emma and I stared at this and listened to the piano man while Brian won $100)

The Bellagio Fountains at Night

For those of you who've always wanted to see the Bellagio Fountains, enjoy the video.

No comments: