Monday, September 22, 2008

Yesterday's Email From Brian

Here is Brian's Email from yesterday. I spoke with him again on the phone, and they hadn't recieved their equipment yet, but had hopes of being able to get everything done in the time frame. We don't have the best connection (there is a buzzing in the background), so the dogs don't want to "talk" to daddy. Emma talked to him yesterday but I don't think Brian could really hear her, but she was very excited to hear Daddy. He seems to be having a good time, and is starting to catch up on sleep.

Greetings,
I've attached a few more pictures. I added two of Cathedral Cave, we went here yesterday along with 2 other caves. The other pictures are of White Castle and the Welsh country side. We were disappointed to find there were no hamburgers at the White Castle. Tomorrow we plan to visit a cathedral here in Brecon and do some actual work.
Love,
Brian

No comments: