Sunday, October 26, 2008

My Wonderful Husband!

When Brian's sister had her first baby girl Brian made a beautiful frame and it had room for a hospital picture and a picture for every month of the first year. It was beautiful. When we found out we were going to be having Emma I asked him if he would make one for Emma. Well, between getting the room together, finishing the crib and lots of work (his job), it didn't get done.

Well, he finally finished it, and even got pictures in it. He brought it in to show me the other night, while I was laying in bed reading. All I can say was its absolutely beautiful, and it brought tears to my eyes.


We showed it to Emma the next day, and it was the cutest thing ever! She started kissing all the Emma's in the frame. Then she wanted Brian and I to kiss all the beautiful Emma's!

Thank you Brian! You're such a great Daddy and Husband! I love you!

No comments: