I apologize for the lack of pictures of our beautiful girl, but things have been a big busy around here and we never think to get the camera out.
We had a wonderful visit with our families! My Mom and Nathan arrived last Sunday night just in time for a late dinner and to play with Emma before bed. Brian's Parents and Grandma arrived Wednesday afternoon. I think everyone had fun playing with Emma while they were here.
Emma completely fell in love with "Nate" as she calls my brother Nathan! She got Uncle Nate to do all kinds of things with her and for her. She was very fascinated by his facial hair too, and would giggle every time she gave him a kiss. While reading to her, Emma kept playing with his hair and it was just tooo cute!
How do you keep MANY grown adults and a 2 year old occupied for quite some time? Why with Grandpa Bohan's car track! The track ran from our bookshelf on the main floor all the way to the rec room, and I think everyone at some point put some input in on the track!
Birthday Celebration for Laura and I:
Emma insisted on party hats and did a great job singing Happy Birthday. I think I'm going to here Happy birthday every day this week, what a way to feel appreciated, not to mention its super cute to hear her sing :)
"CHEESE"
Friendly's Peppermint Ice Cream rolls are WONDERFUL!
No comments:
Post a Comment