Thursday, June 26, 2008

Emma's Practice Birthday

While we were in New Hampshire, we decided to take advantage of Grammy, Granny and Gramps being there with us, to have an early celebration of Emma's Birthday with them! This way they got to see her open her gifts, and also got to see her enjoy her first cake. Here are some pictures from the very fun celebration!

Of course there were party hats! It wouldn't be a 1st birthday, or for that matter a Bohan get together without a few hats!


The real reason I do the blog entries is so that pictures of me with silly hats don't end up on the web! (The one of me was terrible! But this is actually a good picture of my dearest husband! Love ya!)

The beautiful cake we got at a store!

First we must poke....

Then.... we must ponder... hmm this isn't sooo bad!

Not bad at all!

May I help you?! Can't a girl eat her cake in piece?!

Okay so now what do I do with the plate?

I think it might help the hair to grow!

Aren't I just the cutest!?

1 comment:

Mary said...

She is SO cute!! I love the pictures!! She can't be one yet!! How sad!! It happens SO fast!!