My friend Mary had this on her blog... I thought it might be fun!
100 Things about Me!
1) My family means so much to me
2) I graduated from college with my BS in Civil Engineering
3) I dislike my job somedays because I dont feel challenged
4) I can't spell
5) I played piano once, but felt I was terrible at it, and wish I could find the motivation to start playing again
6) I tend to be very blunt and dont hold back about my feelings on most things
7) I'm quite stubborn, but I give up with Brian because he's stubborn too and its generally just easier to let him win
8) There isnt a day that goes by that I dont think about my Dad, miss my Dad or wish he was here in person to see my baby girl
9) I try to live my life in a way I think would make my Dad proud
10) I get frustrated when things arent going my way
11) I've been known to throw shoes when I get angry... or things in general. (Ask Jake he'll tell you - and not because I was mad at him!)
12) I wonder how on earth I delivered Emma without an epidural
13) It makes me feel like superwoman to know that I delivered Emma without an epidural
14) Joanna is the greatest friend a girl could have, and great at listening. I cant go a week without talking to her! (I miss being able to talk to her every night before bed!)
15) I talk to my mom everyday on the phone and I wouldnt change it, I love that she doesnt mind that our conversations get interrupted by the dogs or Emma
16) I love to watch Emma and Brian together
17) If you screw me over, it takes along time for me to get over it
18) I sometimes feel like a bad mom just because I want some me time
19) I've never been one for having a lot of friends. I'd rather have a few really good friends than a lot of only okay friends
20) I was terrible at driving our car until recently... its a stick and the clutch and I havent always been friends
21) I love taking a shower, feeling the warm water run over me, and just letting my worries go away
22) I wish I was good at everything like Brian
23) One of the reasons I love Brian is because he IS good at everything he trys (at least that I've found... Im still looking for something he's not good at!)
24) I miss the snow, but love the fact that its not freezing cold here for four or five months out of the year
25) I'd love for someone to tell me what I should wear for clothes
26) I HATE to exercise
27) I mind exercising less if its with people
28) I love breastfeeding because its good for Emma, and its free.... well at least where money is concerned
29) I hate breastfeeding because I want my boobs back, Im tired of sharing them
30) I worry about my grandparents' health, and worry that I won't get to say goodbye to them
31) I wish we could have a cat... even though it would make Brian sick
32) I love to read, but dont do as much of at it as I'd like to these days
33) Im afraid of getting my masters because I fear I wont do well
34) I'd love to have a real engineering job, but have to remind myself on a daily basis that at least now I get to take Emma with me to work
35) Emma amazes me on a daily basis
36) I could watch Emma for hours while she's sleeping, she looks so peaceful and angelic
37) I love the way Emma's lips look right after she's finished eating, they're all warm and soft and plump
38) Giving birth was the hardest thing I've ever had to do, or ever expierenced in my entire life
39) Yet at the same time it was definetely the most rewarding
40) I worry about raising Emma in the world today, I hold on to the fact that my parents did a great job and because of them I turned out okay!
41) Some how, Im not sure why but I actually miss my brother Nathan picking on me
42) I am embaressed by the way I treated my parents and brother when I was a teenager
43) I feel like sometimes I dont give myself enough credit
44) Im terrible at keeping secrets... about most things
45) I wish I had money to go places and do things that Brian and I talk about
46) I feel guilty because of my student loans - because if we didnt have them we'd have more money to do #45
47) Jake is such a great friend, even if he is a dog
48) Gus really really gets on my nerves, but he's not so bad... sometimes
49) I miss rowing.... crazy because of how much I complained about it when I was doing it
50) I like to know everything... I pry for information if I think there might be a suprise... just ask Brian
51) This is taking a lot longer than I expected
52) I love to knit, but I hate the finish work... like sewing zippers in, sewing up the seams
53) I dislike cleaning, but I cant stand a messy house
54) I dont like drying dishes... I think it was all the years my parents made me... Im thankful we have a dishwasher and I can just leave them to air dry, and leave the rest in the drainer to air dry
55)It drives me crazy that Brian wont use the clean dishes out of the dishwasher.. my theory is the more you use out of the dishwasher the fewer you have to put away!
56) I stepped on a nail at camp as a kid, and my aunts had to calm me down and make sure I was okay because my parents weren't there
57) I love to spend time at the lake with all of my extended family
58) Water skiing is awesome, and I wish I could do it more often!
59) I was scared stiff everytime I rode Brian's motorcycle... my thighs would hurt for days from squeezing on to him and the bike
60) I think sometimes I over exagerate things, and its entirely not on purpose
61) I hope that Emma is smart like Brian
62) I have a crazy obsession with algebra... I think its great and I could do it just for fun
63) I like my reading books on my bookshelves to be in alphabetical order... must be from volunteering in the library in elementary school
64) I sing along to songs, but almost never actually sing the actual words
65) I'm very proud of my Mom, and how strong she's become and how hard shes working to achieve her dreams
66) I have slept through more movies than I have actually watched
67) When I do actually stay awake for the whole movie, very rarely do I actually remember the important details, or characters
68) I think Im a pretty good cook
69) I have no desire to be a trophy wife, or be considered a trophy wife
70) I have to work, its one of the ways I keep myself sane, or as sane as a crazy person can be
71) I love that when I go to get Emma in the morning she greets me with a smile
72) I regret not staying in better contact with some friends from high school
73) I broke up with someone the day after Valentines day.... It worked out great though... I started dating Brian and we got married and had an Emma!
74) I HATE running, like there is almost nothing that motivates me to run.... soccer was probably the only thing
75) I miss playing soccer, but know that I was pretty terrible but did it because I enjoyed it
76) I always wanted to be a professional ice skater
77) I miss ice skating in college and back home, of course I think I'd be terrible because its been a few years
78) I enjoyed watching hockey in college, and miss it
79) I miss Potsdam, New York, and never ever in a million years while I was there did I think I'd actually miss it! (I kinda hope Brian decides to do an ROTC assignment there)
80) I dont really like New Mexico, mostly because I miss friends and family
81) I dont like princess girls... they drive me crazy
82) About 3:00 in the afternoon everyday I have a strong desire to eat something really sweet like chocolate
83) Bad waitress' make me angry and I WILL leave a bad tip if the service was bad
84) I love fall, the smell of the air, the changing leaves, the brisk fall air
85) When my brother and I were kids we threw mud balls at the house and my mom and dad weren't very happy with us!
86) I want to go on a snow picnic... its where you go and have a picnic in the snow, on a beautiful winter day
87) I want another child (not yet)... I just have to convince Brian that the 1st trimester, labor, and baby gas aren't so bad first
88) I wish I was skinny
89) I've been to Canada... infact I've seen things in Canada I dont think I'll ever forget! Right Joanna?!
90) I have a terrible sense of direction, but its still better than Brian's most of the time (or so I think... he might think differently)
91) I cant imagine my life without Brian or Emma
92) I love being a Mom and wife most days... they both have their moments though
93) I wish Brian would snuggle in bed more... he cant sleep snuggling though.. (Jake snuggles more than Brian)
94) Some days I love that Brian is the Air Force, and other days I hate that Brian is in the Air Force
95) I want to redecorate our house, but dont know how to because we barely have enough room the way things are now!
96) I hate the curtains in our bedroom, but haven't done anything about it but whine
97) I wish that I coudl go back just for a day, to the days when I could stay in bed all day and sleep or read if I wanted
98) I only have three more things to go, and my brain just shut off! I think Emma looks like my Dad when he was a baby
99) But I also see a lot of Brian in Emma
100) I love Carrie Underwood, and I think she's hot! (sorry a Carrie Underwood song just started playing
Okay I did it... It took a lot longer than I thought, and Im sure I bored a few people. Oh well!
1 comment:
Cute!! I love your 100 things!! I miss you a ton and want to see Emma so bad!!
Post a Comment