Thursday, February 7, 2008

Our Zoo

So you might ask... whats life like with a 7 month old, a new puppy and Jake? Interesting is what I would say. Yesterday Emma and I left work early because Emma wasnt feeling well (see post from below). So I figured with all my free time I'd take everyone for a walk, and just maybe Emma and Mommy could take a nice snuggly nap later on. So after a good long walk, enough so both dogs were dragging butt we came home, ate our lunch and played. Gus then curled up and slept the rest of the afternoon.

Well last night the dogs played for quite a while, horsing around inside all around the living room (we dont discourage this as it tires EVERYONE including Emma out). Emma giggles quite a bit while the dogs play and this week she's started this fake coughing thing too. So below is a video and pictures of our crazy zoo. (Note the last picture of Gus!)

Emma Laughing at Daddy

Funniest Picture of Jake!

(This is his "Come on bite me, I dare you" look)

Not in focus but Jake looks super mean!

He really is a big wuss dog!

Gus after playing

No comments: