Saturday, July 5, 2008

Emma Elizabeth's Birthday celebration

Happy Birthday Emma Elizabeth Bohan!
Mommy and Daddy love you soo much! We can't believe how much you've grown and changed in such a short period of time, we can't wait to continue to watch you grow! You've brought so much love and laughter to our lives and you've changed us both so much for the better. We are better people because of you.



Note to all: Can you believe she was running a fever of a 100.7?, what a trooper we have! I wish we all could be that happy!

They've been telling me I'm cute for the last year.... today is no different!


I'm 1 today! But don't underestimate me!


The Birthday Girl!



She opened this whole gift all by herself. Everyone was very impressed.






Birthday Girl


Notice the cupcake in Mommy's hand (Emma grabbed it off the board)


Can't I sit on it and unwrap?!


Mommy get it out of the box so I can play with it!




New Toy from Granny & Gramps


The 4th of July Bunny Rabbit
(very fitting for our animal loving baby girl!)

Birthday Cake that Mommy made (homemade cream cheese frosting is hard to pipe!)




Enjoying the cupcake she stole while we were singing Happy Birthday!



Watermelon/fruit salad Daddy made



No comments: