Tuesday, July 29, 2008

So Behind!

I know, I know Im so behind on blogging about my beautiful girl and other happenings and the tribute to my Dad. Im going to try very hard this week to get caught up!

Here is a video of Emma "riding" her bike that Granny and Gramps got her for her birthday. She hasn't quite figured out how to steer so she runs into EVERYTHING, will then back up and more forward running into the same thing all over again! Yesterday she stood up on the seat and was trying to make it go.... aka giving poor Mommy a heart attack! (I apologize for my butt part way through... I think Brian forgot what he was supposed to be taking a video of! Haha! :-p Or silly me just walked in front of him!) Still to come: Video of Emma getting her dance on, and other pictures.

1 comment:

Mitch and LeighAnn Rex said...

Cute video. She is so adorable!!! Thanks for the flying advice. I swear, I do drink tons of water. I think the problem is keeping up with what is coming out ;-).